If you get a stonefish, cut the string and throw it away! It’s extremely venomous!

Some new angler will take whatever fish they got. Some even trying to touch or take out the hook using bare hand without knowing they are dealing with some poisonous creature.

This is a stone fish that can be fatal as their fins are very sharp and poisonous. Better cut the string and throw it away.

 

However, some anglers will claim this fish is very delicious and can sell a good price to the restaurant. True, but do you want to take the risk?

Check out the Wiki for the stone fish and you will know how poisonous is it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synanceia

 

 

 

 

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 + 14 =